Thursday 8 August 2013

Show Your Working 01

I really like the idea of a blog being a place you can 'show your working' as it were.
So, in that spirit, here is a vague list of nebulous words that I came up when trying to think about the world I want to create in my campaign. After that, various images I've found from t'internet.

Bleak moors
Strange villagers
Great big forests
Customs and rituals
Cults
Demons and demonworshippers
Pagan gods
Witchcraft
Madness
Bodyshock horror
Spirits, ghosts
Lurking monsters
Endless beaches
Grey, rainy
Abandoned places
Old monuments
Fog
Mist
Ladies with scythes
Creepy Nuns
Mummers

If I'm honest, it's not the most original of lists, but there we go.









Apologies to any of the artists involved in making these. If you see them and they are yours, I'm happy to take them down and/or credit you.
I have lots more pics, so will probably do another post like this at some point.

3 comments:

  1. It's great to see the old creative juices flowing again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the list and the pics... I don't see the button to "join" the blog though!

    ReplyDelete